Let Wilco’s professional Engineering & Design staff assist with your next project. Our team has extensive experience in various industries and can provide high tech solutions to complex mechanical design and development problems. We can provide you with the highly skilled solutions, performed using the latest design tools, including solid modeling and FEA.
Wilco’s special design expertise:
• DOT trailers, including hazardous materials transports
• ASME pressure vessels with a wide range of pressure applications
• Specialty equipment, such as mixing equipment, fluid and dry bulk handing
• Lift frames for heavy transportable equipment
• Dry and wet bulk material storage and blending plants
• High structural strength stationary and rolling equipment
• Compressed natural gas storage
• Equipment for tough, rugged use
Our team of engineering design professionals can create designs in compliance
with codes and specifications, such as:
• ASME Sec. VIII, Div. 1 pressure vessels
• (U stamp)
• ASME Sec. VIII, Div. 2 pressure vessels
• (U2 stamp)
• DNV 2.7-1, 2.7-2, 2.7-3, OS-101
• SEPCo. OPS0055
• API RP-2A
• Worley Parsons
• Bureau Veritas
• ANSI/AISI/ASCE environmental loading,
• mechanical stability
• AWS Codes and Standards
• ASME B31.3
• ASME B31.1
• API 620, 650
Wilco engineering provides design verification calculations to meet requirements for a variety of verification entities, including submissions for governing authorities for the United States and internationally.
Certificate of Authorization to offer engineering services with PE on staff.
Registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
Wilco engineers have 43-years cumulative experience, specializing in custom design
& development to your specifications. We are available for your project from concept to completion.